Be a catalyst for growth and economic development in the RCS area. Become a member of your business association today! Your nominal dues support will help RCS CBA develop insightful programming and outreach initiatives to empower the business community and make your voice heard.
· Access to all RCSCBA events including breakfasts, mixers and other networking events at Member Rate;
· Inclusion in the member directory our website;
· Access to Members Only content on the website and member to member benefits;
· A unified voice for the local business community that will be recognized and heard at the local, state and national levels of government;
· Information and access to other valuable resources such as Center for Economic Growth as well as other local chambers and economic development agencies.
The 2019 Annual Dues are as follows:
Sole Proprietor - $50.00
2 - 4 Full-time Employees - $100.00
5 – 9 Full-time Employees - $150.00
10 – 20 Full-time Employees - $200.00
20+ Full-time Employees - $250.00
* Two Part-time employees equals One Full-time employee
** A Not-For-Profit Entity/Organization receives a 50% discount on dues
Questions about membership in RCS CBA should be directed to Membership Chair, Marlene McTigue, at (518) 322-5421 or RCSBizAssoc@gmail.com. If joining online isn't for you, we can provide a paper application and invoice for dues.