The RCS Community Business Association (RCS CBA) needs you! RCS CBA will be hosting its board elections between now and December 6. If you're interested in shaping the future of the business association and want to see RCS'S economy flourish, please consider joining the board of directors. Learn more about the board election process and complete a nomination application here.
RCS CBA's Board of Directors is responsible for:
• The business affairs of RCS CBA, including financial reporting.
• Providing guidance on the strategic direction and programs of the association.
• Building membership of RCS CBA. Identifying and grooming future Board members.
• Promoting consensus, cooperation, and participation among all members at every level.
• Setting the policy and direction for the association.
RCS CBA board participation is a great way to build your business network and participate in our community's revitalization. We have big ideas and we're just getting started! Please consider joining the Board of Directors!
You can learn more about the upcoming board election by speaking with our Nominations Committee Co-Chairs, Pam Garrison and Marlene McTigue. Pam and Marlene welcome your phone calls and emails and would be happy to help you find a role that fits your interests.
Ravena Branch Manager
The Bank of Greene County
Ravena, NY 12143
Columbia Greene Media
448 Lindskoog Rd
Coeymans, NY 12046